Our Mission is to maximize the value of contaminated properties by delivering skillful solutions for complex environmental problems.
Our Vision is to be the most valuable asset for businesses who want environmental experts to help them eliminate environmental liabilities and increase profitability
B.S. Biology, M.S. Chemistry, Texas State University
Deanna is the majority owner of the company - woman-owned (HUB) business. She reviews potential employee qualifications, conducts interviews and employee reviews, and monitors employee performance. She has been in the environmental industry for over 30 years.
· Indoor/Ambient Air Monitoring Expert – She collects air samples at optimal locations to ascertain the air quality concerning soil and sub-slab soil vapor intrusion exposure. These results are compiled and reported to the State and Federal agencies to obtain approval of adequate human health and environmental safety.
· Chemical Data Quality Assurance Specialist – She reviews data from the laboratory for compliance with State and Federal regulations regarding the analysis of chemicals of concern and usability for report submittals.
· Environmental Design CAD Specialist – She constructs and draws environmental site property maps for report submittals to State and Federal agencies on behalf of our clients.
Completed analytical data trend reports, laboratory raw data sheet reviews, and TCEQ TRRP-13 Data Usability Summaries for commercial clients. Wrote Quality Assurance Project Plans for more than 20 State and Federal Superfund sites. Management of Site Assessment Investigations. Supervised soil and groundwater field sampling QA/QC for more than 30 contaminated property site assessments.
M.S. - Chemistry - Texas State University (1990)
B.S. Bioenvironmental Sciences – Texas A&M University 2011
M.S. Soil Science – Texas A&M University 2019
Before working in the environmental consulting field, Cathy worked in public health as an Environmental Health Specialist before returning to school to obtain her Master’s in Soil Science. She has been with Epperson Environmental Group since October 2019 and serves as an Associate Environmental Project Manager.
Duties and specialties include:
· Groundwater, surface soil and soil boring sample collection, soil identification, and description, monitoring well installation & development, and surveying.
· Writing and compiling various reports including Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments, Affected Property Assessment Reports, Municipal Setting Designation, Response Action Plans, Response Action Completion Reports, and others. Construction of soil boring logs using the program Strater. Creating groundwater gradient maps. Environmental data organization and analysis.
Cathy is currently working closely with a Professional Geologist to obtain her own Professional Geologist certification with a focus on soil science.
B.S. Biology, Oklahoma Christian University
Celeste is a 2019 graduate from Oklahoma Christian University who has been an employee since before her graduation.
· Chemical Data Review for compliance with State and Federal guidelines and regulations. Celeste reviews laboratory data collected from our sites and provides a detailed analysis report on the chemicals of concern in a Data Usability Summary (DUS).
· Data Tables - Celeste assists with technical data tables for reports written by the team.
· On-site sampling activities – Celeste conducts surface soil, soil boring, and groundwater sampling.
When needed, Celeste also assists in organizing and documenting finances for the company.
BBA in Marketing, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
Sterlie is a 2010 graduate from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor who has been an employee since her graduation.
Sterlie developed and cultivated the company's brand, marketing strategies, and logo.
She created the company's online presence through the business website and media outlets.
She is currently responsible for developing and organizing the company's operations/procedures, fiscal planning, resource allocations, and budgeting.
She also Manages all online marketing projects, recruiting tasks, and all accounting tasks.
Interwoven with her Operation Officer daily tasks, she manages all administrative tasks including financial expense reports, maintaining the office, managing vendors, and maintaining financial relations with customers.
Scott has over 30 years of environmental expertise with broad experience in regulatory compliance, contaminant assessment, and remediation.
He is exceptionally strong in strategic planning, financial forecasting, and budgetary management skills.
Outstanding written/oral communication and presentation skills. Effective and at ease when communicating with senior leaders and decision-makers such as:
C-level executives, Board members, owners of business acquisition targets, customers, investors, political leaders, and community groups.
He is a registered Professional Geoscientist in Texas (TxPG 041).
Management experience includes directing and supervising all phases of assessment and remediation projects.
Mr. Poynor has specific experience in the assessment and remediation of soils and groundwater impacted by chlorinated hydrocarbons, petroleum fuels, crude oil, condensate, PCBs, and metals; design and oversight of waste reclamation of characteristically hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams; design of groundwater treatment systems; design and oversight of large scale remediation projects; testing and interpretation of aquifer characteristics; supervising remediation system design, installation, operations, maintenance and decommissioning.