· Record reviews of historical aerial maps
· Water well searches
· Site visits to determine recognized environmental conditions
· Inquiry into previous ownership and uses of the property
· CAD Figures detailing site conditions
· An Evaluation Report
· Soil/sediment delineation to residential assessment limits per TCEQ Texas Administrative Code, Texas Risk Reduction Program Rule §350.73 (a)
· Groundwater monitoring well installation
· Groundwater monitoring for 4 quarters
· Surface water sampling
· Removal and transport plus disposal of waste
· Ambient/indoor air sampling
· Detailed CAD Figures with sample results and locations
· Additionl remediation activities and communications with TCEQ
· An Evaluation Report
· EEG will help owners of sites to successfully clean up their properties through the TCEQ VCP (RG-215) and receive a No Further Action by the State so that selling their properties is quicker and more profitable.
· The new owners of the site are released from all liability to the State for the cleanup of areas covered by the VCP certificate if entered into the VCP at the appropriate time.
· EEG will conduct Phase I and II assessments to determine the extent of contamination for VCP closure and navigate the client throughout the process for State review and submittals for final approval and No Further Action determination.
· EEG will complete associated reports including Affected Property Assessment Reports, Municipal Setting Designation reports, and Response Action Reports, as necessary to achieve the certification.
· As with all our reports, we have the in-house ability to provide boring logs/well logs and CAD figures for our reports submitted, plus data reviewers for chemical data submitted to the TCEQ for the validity of the data.
· EEG will provide submittals to the Remediation Division for the waste management unit/facilities to be closed and supporting documentation for adequate review by the State.
· EEG will conduct samples as necessary to document the removal of the waste including wipe samples, manifests, and inspection logs.
· EEG will provide the closure reports in-house drawn CAD figures with details of dates and depths, tabulated results with comparisons to regulatory limits, submittals of the QA/QC review summaries, and construction details of the units as necessary.
· EEG will provide continued communication with the TCEQ to achieve timely responses.
We have full-time employees that specialize in data review for our clients.
We specialize in detailed computer-aided drawings of structures and features within your property.
Environmental Expert Witness Testimony Preparation and Consultation
Our expertise extends to testimony preparation, offering valuable insights into legal matters, and ensuring that your case is supported by credible environmental expertise.
Environmental Regulatory and Legislative Initiative Reviews and Responses
Staying ahead of environmental regulations, we provide insightful reviews and responses to legislative initiatives, keeping you informed and prepared for changes in the regulatory landscape.
Hazardous and Solid Waste Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facilities Compliance Management
Our team excels in managing compliance in waste treatment, storage, and disposal facilities, ensuring that your operations adhere to the highest environmental standards.
Baseline Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessments
We conduct baseline assessments to ensure the safety of human health and the environment, providing you with a comprehensive understanding of potential risks.
Analytical Data Trend Reports to Identify Historical Data Anomalies and Errors
Identifying historical data anomalies and errors through trend reports, we ensure data integrity, providing you with reliable information for informed decision-making.